Yet another awesome dog story...
A Sacramento man was awaken by his dog Thursday, after the dog nudged him because his house was on fire. Buddy, a chocolate lab, woke the man who was sleeping in his home - the house did not have a working smoke alarm and the man did not know of the fire.
That is ... until Buddy came to the rescue!
The man (and Buddy) were able to safely get out of the house with only some minor smoke inhalation. No trips to the hospital were necessary.
Just another story that shows how amazing it is to be a dog owner!
For more awesome dog stories and news connect with us @SportLeash on:
Dec 21, 2014